Tuesday 12 March 2013

DJ Boone - OSR Show 61-70 Jazz Funk Soul Radio (www.jfsr.co.uk)

DJ Boone - OSR Show 70

Here is the playlist for show 70, it's a West End record label special.



The Bombers - (Everybody) Get Dancin'
Johnson & Youngblood  - The Funk Is In The Music
Loose Joints - Is it All Over My Face
Peech Boys - Don't Make Me Wait
Taana Gardner - No Frills [Club Version]
Al Mc Call - Hard times
Raw Silk - Just In Time
Barbara Mason - Don't I Ever Cross Your Mind
AOK - Style
Sweet Life - I Get Lifted
Mona Raye - I've Been Watching You
Sparque Let's Go Dancing
Sybil Thomas - Rescue Me (Extended)
Shirley Lites - Heat You Up, Melt You Down (Extended)
Glass - Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat
Master Boogies Song and Dance - When The Shit Hits The Fan
Inez Brooks - Chillin' Out
D'Bora - No Sense (Party Mix)
Mahogany ft Bernice Watkins - Ride on the rhythm
Sugar & Spice - You're My Sugar, You're My Spice



DJ Boone - OSR Show 69



The Strikers - Body Music
Funk Deluxe - Tender lovin' (Frankie Rodriquez TLC Edit)
UK Players - Everybody Get Up
Larry Graham - Sooner Or Later
Cashmere - Light Of Love
The Trammps - Truly Wonderful
Tyrone Henderson - Dj's In The Groove
Hi Gloss - It's Up To You
Material - Over & Over
Penny Ford - Feel The Music
J Gayle Gaymon - (If You) Study Long, You'll Study Wrong
Camaros - We're Not Too Young
Brenda Holloway - Operator
Dee & Joe - Who Is It Gonna Be
Search - Like The Way You Funk With Me
Executive - Celebrate Your Love
Majik - You Gotta Get Up
Tout Sweet - Another Man Is Twice As Nice
Leon Haywood - Keep It In The Family
The Dells - Hooked on Loving You
Take Three - Tonite's The Night (All Right)
The Sequence - I Just Want To Know
Bootsy Collins - Body Slam
Ian Foster - Heaven



DJ Boone - OSR Show 68



Dynasty - Do Me Right
Heaven & Earth - I Feel The Groove Under My Feet
Beggar And Co - Rising Sun
GQ - Someday (In Your Life)
Fatback - Just Be My Love
Lew Kirton - Just Can't Get Enough
Rare Moods - Closer To Your Love
Cutty - Naughty Times
The Soul Club - I Want Your Guy
Stephanie Mills - You Can't Run From My Love
Chew - I Like It
Millionaires - You've Got To Love Your Baby
Billy Preston - The Girl's Got It
Steve Karmen Feat Jimmy Radcliffe - Breakaway
Joe Coleman - Get It Off The Ground
Redd Hott - Ecstacy
Ken Thomas - Don't Make Me Wait
Teddy Pendergrass - I Can't Win For Losing
The Gap Bnad - Someday
Jazzy Dee - Put It To The Test
Gateway - Can't Accept The Fact
Sylvia Striplin - Look Towards The Sky
Carmichael - That's My Song
Joe - Let's Stay Home Tonight
Carl Thomas -Another You (Steppers Mix)
Claudia Hayden - So Claudia (2011 Rework)

No comments:

Post a Comment